Cortney of Living & Loving in California is celebrating her 100th Blog Post this month with a special giveaway. Of course I wanted to share this with everyone BUT more importantly I wanted to tell you about how proud I am of her. Cortney...who for those of you who do not know...is also my niece ;) However, I'm not just proud because she is my niece...I am proud as a peacock...because she is an accomplished young woman who has written more than 100 posts in 7 months (big...don't you think ;) while working full time as a Special Education teacher. Newly married (they just celebrated their 1st Anniversary ;) Cortney brings a fresh outlook to marriage and makes us all laugh at her antics in the classroom and at home. I've gathered a few of my favorite posts and created a photo mosaic from these posts to share with you all for Mosaic Monday.
Following is a list of the the blog posts as they appear in the Mosaic, (starting from the top, left corner)but feel free to hop around by the dates that I've posted next to the links in case your are an ORDERLY type of person...lol
1. Satuday at IMATS, June 27. 2010
2. First Post, My name is Cortney Lyon, April 1, 2010
3. Day 3 of my 21-Day Challenge, August 11, 2010
4. Tinkle, Tinkle, In the Car, October 2, 2010
5. My Classroom, Part 2, September 12, 2010
6. Friday Night Field Trip, June 21, 2010
7. Story Tellers, Part 1, August 31, 2010
8. We are the Champions, August 20, 2010
9. His & Her Dinners, June 21, 2010
So tell me...which posts did you enjoy the most? Which one made you laugh the hardest? Hope you all enjoy reading them as much as I do ;) Now don't be shy...leave a comment and become a follower and be sure to get in on her Giveaway and don't forget to tell her...that her Aunt Bobbi sent you...ya hear!