"Whether you’re wrapping up 2009 or getting a jump start on 2010, A Year in the Life is your must-have eBook companion. With oodles of two-page spreads and multi-photo layout ideas, you’ll have your annual photo stash tamed in no time! Brought to you by the talented designers of Write. Click. Scrapbook, this 30-page eBook includes 24 layouts—both digital and paper—and enough inspiration to see you through the year in style."
Today, I downloaded my copy of, A Year in the Life, so that I could sample the product before I posted about it and I'm so excited to have this eBook because it is allowing me to be creative at a time when I can't get to all my STUFF...cause remember...I'm moving...YIKES!
Personally, you all know how much I love eBooks because they are fantastic, detailed, step-by-step instructions that inspire you to GO AT YOUR OWN PERSONAL PACE, in YOUR OWN PERSONAL SPACE!
But first...Ella Publishing has offered to share this great eBook with my blog readers by sponsoring a give-away...woo hoo! How cool is this...I want to personally thank Wendy Smedley, who is a contributing editor (a.k.a. Creative Goddess) for Ella Publishing, for contacting me and for "thinking of me" with this generous offer.
So to enter, here's all you have to do...Give-away Ends Tuesday, January 19th at 8:00pm (est):
1. Receive one chance by leaving a comment and your email address.
2. Receive an extra chance by referring a friend to enter this give-away. (Please note that they must include your name in their comment for the referral chance :)
3. Receive an extra chance for each time you blog/post on your site with the link to this give-away. (Please note that you need to come back and post another comment with the link to your blog/social site).
4. Receive 5 (five) extra chances for posting this give-away on your sidebar, using the eBook graphic, and my blog link. (Again, you need to come back and post another comment with the link to your blog).
Winner announced next Wed., January 20th when I post about my progress in completing A Year in the Life in my Wednesday's Workbook post. Here's a hint...I'm going back to 2009 and creating an "art journal" with all the inspiring journal prompts that this e-book offers...remember...my "bags" are packed...but that is NOT stopping me from:
- Enjoying the Process...
- KISSing myself...Keeping Things Simple Sweetie!
- and remembering...BETTER DONE THAN PERFECT...
Good Luck Everyone!